Position Title: Sponsorship Assistant
Terms of Employment: Part-Time (8 hours per week for approximately 16 weeks)
Anticipated Start Date: Week of January 13, 2014
Location: 401 Richmond Street West, Suite 365, Toronto, Ontario
Working out of the National Office in downtown Toronto (401 Richmond Street West), you will assist the Development Officer in the preparation and submission of sponsorship proposals (both financial and in-kind) for Trick or Eat and the National Student Food Summit.
- Updating prospective sponsor database
- Assisting in updating sponsorship packages
- Managing outreach to potential sponsor organizations
- Assisting in and preparing sponsorship reports
- Great organizational skills to help complete tasks efficiently and on time with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to self-start, take initiative and engage in active learning in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills - expressive and persuasive in both spoken and written communication
- Interest in and knowledge of food security in Canada
- Experience in fundraising and sponsorship coordination is an asset
- Love of baked goods and ability to contribute to a good playlist